description and details
During this 2-hour online experience you will learn how to produce and shape the classic Italian stuffed pasta ricotta and parmesan Tortelli served with a delicious tomato and basil sauce.
The dish we are going to prepare is vegetarian.
In all our workshops we respect the tradition of the true Italian pasta fresca. You won’t need any machines. In fact, you will learn the art of producing handmade fresh pasta and delicious sauces from scratch, exactly as an Italian granny does!
The course will be held in English on Zoom. On the day of your class you’ll receive a calendar invitation in your email with a Zoom link, about 1 hour before the class starts.
To be prepared before attending the class
- Review the shopping list of ingredients below to buy before the class.
- Wash the onion and chop it in small pieces
- Prepare all ingredients and the tools next to you on the worktop.
- Place your computer or smartphone in front of you, but in a safe distance from the flour 😉
- Wash your hands, connect by following the instructions, Roll up your sleeves and knead!
Required ingredients for 2 people
Here are the ingredients you need to collect to take part in the online class
For the Pasta
- 200gr of all purpose flour type 00
- 2 medium Eggs
Extra ingredients for processing
- some extra flour
- some extra water
For the Stuffing
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 100 g grated parmesan cheese
For the Seasoning
- 1 small white onion
- 200 g tomato puree
- fresh basil
- parmesan cheese
- extra-virgin olive oil
- rolling pin or a glass bottle
- dough scraper (not essential)
- pastry bag or 2 table spoons
- big kitchen knife
- cling film
- Large working surface or large wood cutting board or even a table
- 1 big pot
- 1 large fry pan
- wooden spoon
See you soon!